A regular event is used for events (or classes) run at the same times but repeats regularly. E.g. a dance class that runs at 9am every Monday.
Regular events can be set to recur:
- Once a week
- Once a fortnight
- Weekdays only
- Weekends only
- Every day
- On specific days
To create a regular event:
- Click Configure.
- Click the Event settings tab, and click Edit in Regular Events.
- Click Create new.
- Enter the name of the event, descriptions, group name, dates to book, duration, etc.
- Click Create.
- The short description appears on the line beneath the event name when the customer is seeing the booking calendar. The long description appears when the customer clicks Book or Details during the booking process.
- Max bookings is the maximum number of spaces one person can book in a single transaction, e.g. you may want the customer to only book 3 tickets at once.
- The minimum time in advance is how many days in advance the customer must book.
- Minimum cancel is the number of days before the event the customer can cancel.