Moving bookings for appointment based businesses
For appointment based businesses, you can simply drag bookings from one time slot to a different slot. After dragging the booking to the new slot, you will be prompted to send an email to the customer regarding the change, or you can choose not to and just update.
Alternatively, if the date you want to drag the booking to does not appear: Sign in to JRNI.
- Click on the booking in Calendar.
- In the details pop up, hover over 'Actions' and click Move booking.
- Browse to the new date and click on the time slot.
- Click Move booking to here or Move booking and email.
The booking will now be moved to the new time slot. If the booking does not appear, you may need to refresh the dashboard.
Moving bookings for events, classes and courses
To move attendees from one to another:
- Sign in to JRNI.
- On Calendar, click on the attendance list (e.g. 2 of 10 taken) where the attendee is currently booked onto.
- Tick the box on the left of the customer name.
- Click on the drop down, right of 'with selected', and select Move attendees.
- Tick whether to email the attendee about the move and click on the date and event you wish to move them to.
The customer will be taken off the list of the current event and moved to the new event you've selected.
Other articles you may be interested in: