BookingBug 2.2 for WordPress gives you a customisable WordPress short code, allowing you endless, advanced options when it comes to size, style, colour and design of a booking widget on your WordPress site or blog.
Installing the plugin:
- Log in to your WordPress site.
- In the left-hand column, click Add New under Plugins.
- Search for BookingBug and click Install now under BookingBug Booking Calendar Widget.
- Once the install is complete, Click Activate Plugin.
Your BookingBug short code:
- Once you have downloaded the BookingBug WordPress plugin, you will need to enter your booking widget shortcode, which we generate for you.
- Log into your BookingBug account and head to Publish.
- Click on Customise Widgets on the left-hand side.
- Below Script to Copy for Specific Widget, click on the icon called Show WordPress Shortcode. This is the snippet of code you need to copy into the body of your WordPress page/ post.
- Here in Customise Widgets, you can easily customise the short code to fit the look and feel of your WordPress site, or even generate code to show just specific services, staff or resources if you want to show different booking widgets on different pages.
Please Note: plugins are not supported by WordPress.com, please see differences between WordPress.com and WordPress.org.