Once you have set up your JRNI account, you can the calendar on your Weebly website:
- Log in to JRNI.
- Click Publish and copy the code found under Widget. This widget has a default colour scheme.
- Click Customise Widget and change the colour scheme if you prefer and copy the script to copy for specific widget on the following page.
- On your Weebly web site, click on the Build tab.
- From the left-hand panel, click and drag the Embed Code widget to where you want the JRNI widget to appear on the page.
- Click to set the custom HTML, and paste your widget script from step two into the field.
- Click Save.
Your calendar will now appear on your Weebly web site. Any changes such as your available hours and days on JRNI immediately reflect on your web site.