This guide explains the booking Calendar for businesses that offer events, classes or courses. Though if you offer appointments, day or week based bookings, then please read our separate guide.
- Here you will be able to see all of your classes, courses and events that you have set up under Configure. You can sort them by their groups in the upper left-hand column and change the start day of upcoming activities through the mini calendar.
- The calendar will show your next 20 upcoming activities, though you can change this by selecting day, week, month, calendar week or calendar month.
- Click on the attendance list, e.g. 5 of 10 taken, to see more details of the attendees who have booked on.
- By clicking on the event its details will popup in the bottom left of the screen. Then if you hover over Actions you can see additional options such as changing the number of spaces for this date, cancelling this date, etc.
Upcoming and Recent
- Here you can see bookings in three different tabs - Today's Bookings, Yesterday's Bookings, and Recent New Bookings (bookings made in the past 3 days). You can then search or export bookings in any one of these tabs.
Searching for Bookings & Exporting
- In Search, you can search by booking, customer name, booking reference, and more. You have a number of parameters to choose from such as all future bookings, past bookings, a day range, and others.
- Click Alter alongside a booking in your results to cancel a booking.
- Click Details alongside a booking for more details such as duration, session, answers to questions, and more. You can even change the person who made the booking by clicking change next to Booker Details.
- Click Export on the right above your search results to download a spreadsheet of your search results. You can choose to include customer details and booking questions in your export.
Other Articles You May Enjoy:
- How do I make a booking on the customers behalf?
- How do I move a booking?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- Other classes, courses and event topics