BookingBug allows you to customise the content of all the automated emails that are sent to your customers.
If you simply want to add some custom text to your booking confirmation emails:
- Click Configure.
- Click the Booking Settings tab.
- Click Edit under Booking Text.
- Find the Booking Confirmation Page Text section.
Any text entered here will appear on the final page of the booking process and in the customer confirmation email.
Similarly, if you add text in Per Item Confirmation Text then that will also appear in the emails relevant to that service/person or resource.
If you would like to customise all of the content of your emails:
- Click the gear in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Configure Notifications.
- Select Customise under Customise emails.
- Choose the type of email you'd like to amend, firstly from either Customer Emails or Owner Emails tabs.
- Next, you can select the specific email you would like to edit by clicking Customise next to the email appropriate email.
There are a wide range of tags that you can use in your customisation - view the list here.
We do recommend that you have previous experience editing HTML content before attempting this customisation.