When creating any event, regular event or course in JRNI, you are required to select what Ticket Type is appropriate. The ticket type is only relevant if you allow customers to book more than one ticket/space on your class, course or event (i.e. you must have Max Bookings set to more than one). If you only allow one space/ticket to be booked by each customer, then you need not worry about ticket type - you can simply leave it as Generic.
The different ticket types that you can choose from in JRNI are:
- Generic (Only care about the number of tickets sold) - you will only collect the customer details of the person booking, regardless of the number of tickets booked
- Questions Per Ticket (Ask questions only per ticket) - only the booker's personal details will be collected, but any booking questions (set up under Configure > Set Questions) will be asked for every ticket booked. This could be, for example, a question relating to dietary requirements.
- Tickets Assign to Individual Members (email address required for each) - The personal details and all questions will be asked for every ticket a customer is booking. A unique email address for each ticket is also required.
- Tickets Assign to Individual Members (email address optional for each) - The personal details and all questions will be asked for every ticket a customer is booking. A unique email address for each ticket is also optional .
In addition to these standard ticket types, there are also some more Complex Ticket options including:
- Full ticket group management with multiple batches of tickets at different prices
- Different pricing structures for different types of people such as members or concession rates.
- Time-based sales with early bird discounts