You can enable a parent client account for your customers which allows them to switch between and manage a child account. This means that a parent account can have several child accounts linked to it, allowing them to book a service or event for each child separately.
To enable Parent/Child Accounts you need to:
- Go to Settings (Gear/Cog in the top right)
- Go to Bookings > Parent and Child Accounts
- Change to Allow Child Accounts
The assigning of Child to Parent accounts can only be done via the admin so customers will have to inform you of the child accounts they want linked to the parent account.
To set up a child account to a parent you need to:
- Go to Customers
- Click view beside the parent profile
- Select Child Accounts on the left hand menu
- Either Create a new child or Link to an existing member
When a customer logs in to their account, there will now be a drop down menu at top of the screen allowing them to switch between the Parent and child accounts.
Note: each child transaction will have to be completed separately and any child bookings must go through your public page URL (Publish > Public Site > and View Public Site).
Currently, no child bookings can go through embedded widgets on your own site.