You can embed your booking calendar directly into your own website to allow your customers to make bookings and enquiries without needing to be redirected to a third party site.
Your booking calendar will appear on your site as a Widget - for the more technical, you are embedding an iframe with a single line of HTML script.
JRNI allows you to customise the size, style and colours of your widget so that it fits smoothly into your website and gives your customers a seamless booking experience. To embed your widget, you need to follow these steps:
In your JRNI account:
- Click Publish
- If you do not wish to customise the widget, you can simply grab our standard script directly from this page under Your Script To Embed
- We do recommend that you try to customise your widget to make it accurately fit your site - read how to do this here
In your website:
- You now have the JRNI script and you need to embed it in your website
- Most website building toolkits including Moonfruit, Jimdo, 1&1 etc. will give you the option to add an HTML element, widget or simply custom HTML
- Select this option, paste in your JRNI script and select update
- Your JRNI booking calendar should now appear in your website
- If your website doesn't allow this, we would recommend searching their help articles for 'custom HTML' or emailing their support to find out how to embed custom HTML
Here's a video tutorial to help you through the process:
We know that getting JRNI added to your website is a crucial step in the setup of your account and our support team are always on hand to offer any assistance you require - please don't hesitate to get in touch.