The Membership Types feature lets you offer different prices for regular events to members and non-members, and to different types of members. You can set up different levels of memberships and manage renewals and expiry.
You can enable membership types under:
- Account & Settings (gear icon) > Settings > Events > Membership Types
Once enabled, you can set up and manage your different member types under Customers > Memberships.
Note that you must set up at least one member type before you can set prices for regular events. To add a new membership type:
- Click Create New
- Enter a Name for the membership type
- Enter a membership Duration in weeks
- Set the Joining Price (if applicable)
- Set the Month price (if applicable)
- Decide whether the membership type requires admin approval to sign up to
- If you only want the customer to be able to make bookings using their wallet credit, click Wallet only
Once you've done this, you can then offer different prices for regular events to members and non-members, and to different types of members.
Note that the Membership Types feature is only for admin purposes, and customers cannot buy their own memberships.