You can ask different sets of questions depending on the service that your customer is booking. You will need to turn on multiple sets of questions:
- Log in to BookingBug.
- Click Account & Settings (gear icon) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Settings in the left-hand column.
- Click Configure Services (for service-based businesses), or Configure Events (for events-based businesses)
- Click Change in the Questions, and set this to Multiple sets of questions.
- Click Save.
To create a question group:
- Click Configure.
- Click the Booking Settings tab.
- Click Edit in the Questions box.
- In the left-hand column, click Question Groups.
- Give the group a name, and choose the questions and position they appear.
- Click Create.
The questions to choose from are created under Questions in the left-hand column. When editing or creating a new service/event/class, you will choose (if applicable) the group of questions to ask when the customer books this. When editing a service, this is found under the Advanced Settings tab.