For businesses offering a large number of services, it is sometimes useful for them to be grouped to help the customer find the service much easier. You can assign a category to a service with the following steps:
- Log in to BookingBug.
- Click Configure.
- In the Your Business tab, click Edit beneath Services.
- Click Edit alongside your service.
- In the Basic settings tab, click Set a category for this service next to the Category field.
- Choose a category which best fits your service and click select.
Once you've done this, you'll need to turn on the option for your widget to display categories first. This can be done with the following:
- Click the gear in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Configure widget.
- Under Widget display options, tick Display services by category first.
- Click Save.